Thursday, January 6, 2011

Well, unless a short email and a to-do list counts as "writing," I already missed a day.  But Lia was really fussy last night so R and I spent pretty much all night trying to entertain her and keep her distracted.  She had her 2-month pediatrician visit yesterday morning (she's 10 weeks now - wow!), and she's doing great.  But she also got her vaccinations - three shots and an oral - and I think they were really bothering her last night.  I am totally pro-vaccinations, but it still made me cry when she got them.  We've all heard about moms who cry when their kids get shots or hurt themselves or whatever, and I used to think that was so lame.  Now, I get it.  Fortunately, R was there too, which helped me keep it together.

She's been on baby tylenol and seems to be better today.  She must have worn herself out yesterday because she slept from 10:00 last night until 8:15 this morning (!!!).  Now I'm trying to work in a mid-morning nap - we'll see how this goes.

I'll try to think of something more exciting to write about, or, failing that, I'll just post some more photos, later on.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment