Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I have to thank everyone who comments on this blog. I really do appreciate all the feedback I've gotten, and I get really super-excited when I click "Comments" 5247 times a day and once in awhile I get a new one to read. Is there a way to respond to some of these comments individually? Like, I know not everyone cares to read that I appreciate what Elli said about WB, or that I want to warn Dawn that pumping that much was a pain in the ass and I'm not sure I'd recommend it, but I'd still like to respond to the kind folks who've responded to me.

Anyways, just a short post with photos today. It's my day "off" - when Gaga has Julia - so I'm trying to get things done. Somehow my list never seems to get shorter, even though I swear I don't spend all day goofing off. I don't know where the time goes.

How do you like your fuzzy blanket, Julia?

You like it?

You like it!

Ahh it's so soft!

Ooh it feels so nice!

OMG it's too much to take!

Whew. A good day's work is done.

3 comments:

  1. Julia, I am very jealous of your blanket!!! Also, are you making the coy face hiding behind the blanket (#1) a signature? I think there should be a whole series of those.

    ReplyDelete