Tuesday, August 14, 2012

First day of school!

Julia had her first day of school today. She'll be going two days a week for three hours, to a Mother's Day Out program down the street. She was excited until we got there and I explained that I'd be leaving her there for a little bit. Then we walked into a room of crying toddlers and she started to panic. 

I hid and watched until she calmed down. I couldn't help it. I hid behind a bush and waited for her to stop crying. Then I finally got a grip and left. The teachers said she did fine when I went to pick her up, but she definitely seemed out of sorts. She calmed down quickly though, and she'll be fine as soon as she gets the routine down and understands that Mommy always comes to get her by lunchtime.

Here are a few pics from the morning:




"Smile, Julia? Oh great thanks."


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, she looks so cute and grown up! How did this happen?!!! She was a tiny pink baby like a week ago!

    ReplyDelete