Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Park Photo Dump

Warm enough for the park today and we're both worn out!

(Manual mode shooting today - hooray! No post-processing at all though. If I waited for that, these photos would never go up, so here's what I took.)

She still loves the swings. She wants to go on the big kid ones but falls off pretty much immediately.

Wheee! 

She's perturbed by her ponytail touching the top of the tube.

Over it. What a big kid!


"Okay Mom, stop taking photos and come help me get out of this thing."

Escaping the playground.
"See ya."

"And what's around this bend?"



Very upset, despondent even, that we couldn't get closer to the fountain.

My "big kid" still crawls up stairs. Thank goodness for remnants of babyhood.

And then she runs off and reminds me how big she is again.

Taking a break to tell me, "FA FA FA FA FA!"

Are we racing, JJ? The toddler vs the preggo? They're lining up to watch that.

I have no idea what's going on here.

And.... we're done.

9 comments:

  1. Okay... I gotta be honest, I'm not sure about the top of the head ponytail ;) But she's definitely growing up so fast! She looks more and more like a little person, from facial expressions to body positions... she just looks so... like a big kid! She's also more mature in her expressions, I don't believe I've ever seen the ones in the tunnel, those are precious! I'm jealous, I wish I were there with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, actually. I was just testing it out to see what works best at keeping the hair out of her eyes! It's so crazy - a year ago she was a BABY. How did that happen so quickly?!

      Delete
  2. Aww she's so darn cute. And good job with manual!! It just gets easier as you practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute....I can't wait til Zoe has enough hair to rock the pom-pom ponytail on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not much of one - her hair's at like, that awkward stage of growing your bangs out. Too long to keep out of your eyes but not long enough to do anything with. I kind of miss the little bald baby days. :)

      Delete
  4. Jess, your pictures are fantastic! You're really getting the hang of that camera! Seriously, they don't need any post-processing - they're sharp and look great! Are you using the new lens? Don't you love it? And by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - you're too sweet! I *love* the new lens. I use it all the time now, pretty much. :) And thank you for the birthday wishes!

      Delete