Monday, June 13, 2011

Squimmin again! (and yes, we're alive)

It's been a pretty busy week, so I've been slacking in the blogging department. Oh well, I own it.

Julia and I went down to Dallas for a few days to visit my family. We had a full house since Aunt Lala was there too, and we had a really nice visit. Then, I snuck away to Richmond for a wedding Saturday night. All in all, a good time, but Julia and I were both exhausted by the time we made it back home Sunday night. I will never travel with a baby, a stroller, two checked bags, a suitcase-sized carry-on, and a diaper bag, all by myself ever again. R's connecting flight was delayed so it ended up being me and all the above, in the airport, trying to get to our car in a remote parking lot. Bleh is all I've got to say about that.

Anyways, we're home, and settled back in, and it feels goooood. 

Here are the photos I took in Dallas. Julia LOVED swimming in my parents' pool. She splashed and bounced and licked the water like she was an old pro.





2 comments:

  1. super cute :) I wish someone we knew had a pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of the cutest pictures to date!!

    ReplyDelete