Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekend wrap-up

Things are looking good here, in the Julia department - no serious GI issues since last Thursday! We still have poop in our fridge but I feel good enough about this whole thing that I'm going to hesitantly say that I think she's over it. Her diaper rash is still raging full force despite my diaper-free-time attempts (sans wooly cover - it needed to get washed and takes awhile to dry) but we'll get there.

Now I'm dreading her doctor's appointment tomorrow. I normally love going to the doctor's, but when I think about the shots and blood draw she'll need tomorrow, I get all queasy in my stomach.

We had a nice weekend. It was our first in awhile during which we were both in town without major commitments. R finished up the basement ceiling (hooray!), which looks amazing, and I spent most of the weekend catching up on sleep and working on Christmas lists. I don't know how much holiday decorating we're going to get done this year. R put up the tree for me last year, but I just don't know if it's high enough on our priority list to get it done this year. That's kind of sad, isn't it?

But I think we need to at least get rid of the pumpkins sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment